Rogue Trixie

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Second SSLD...yesterday wasn't too bad. Stuck to my guns and just had broccoli cheese soup for dinner, but I also had a couple slices of bread with that. Though, I did walk from work to a meeting at school, so that activity will probably even out the bread. I also tried a Revolution Tea, which was really nice. Smelled incredible, just like raspberries, and was light and refreshing. Also good to know that I'm not putting any more high fructose corn syrup into my body than I have to. :)

Today is the second day I need to stick to low points.

Food Diary
B -
1 light multi-grain Thomas english muffin, 1 pt
1 slice FF Kraft single, 1 pt
1 boca sausage patty, 1 pt

L -
salad w/ 2T blue cheese, 4 pts
Idahoan mashed potatoes, 2 pts

Activity Diary
Going to step class tonight, 5 pts

Weight: 151 lb.

For dinner tonight, I think I'll add some sashimi tuna to the salad fricasse I picked up at Costco last weekend, and steamed snow crab ($4.99/lb at Jewel!), and a glass of wine. All after a step class, of course. Doing okay on the water intake, have had 1/4 my daily requirement. I feel pretty good, but I felt better when I threw out the victoria's secret catalog of impossibilities. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home